Monday, March 12, 2007

Live, Laugh, Love...Scrap!

My oh my what a weekend. I went to my very first crop-a-thon on Saturday. It was so much fun. Won a few neat prizes and had lots of goodies to take home with me. Got about 4 pages done. I was happy with all of them but one. The one page I just could not get to work how I wanted. I still don't like it. But it was a really fun day nonetheless. As soon as I upload the pictures of my LO's I'll add them on here. It was really nice to be able to get out and spend the whole day doing nothing but scrapping and nothing else to worry about. Just getting out of the house was a really nice change. Then of course I went out on Saturday night to Western World. My legs are so sore from all the dancing. They had a camera crew there this weekend, apparently they are doing something on the Japanese TV and we're all going to be in the commercial. The downside to that was that the place was WAY overcrowded...I don't remember the last time I saw so many people on that dance floor. During one dance, I think i hit like 5 people in the head. But it was a really fun night anyways. I am still trying to figure out this weather...Saturday was really nice, the sun actually even came out for a bit, but by 1800 it was freezing again. And all day Sunday and today it was freakin cold!!! Its mid-March..what is going on???

"We worry what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget he is someone today"~Unknown

No comments: