So I don't really know what the record for most consecutive sneezes are, but I bet I'm pretty close. Its isane, just non stop sneezing all day. And the weather is not helping at all. And speaking of the weather, its March in Okinawa...so why does it feel like January. March is usually one of my favorite months in Okinawa. Its the perfect time of the year. Its not too hot yet, but its getting warm and its supposed to be sunny and pretty during this month. But so far its been dreary, rainy and WAY freakin cold. Its bizarre. This is my3rd March here and its NEVER been this cold so late in the year. Wonder if that means we'll have lots of typhoons this year??? At least its Friday, and its lunch time...so not much longer and I get to head home and prepare for a great weekend at Western World. I'm ready to go out dancing, I have danced much lately and I have the urge to go have some fun. Just hope I feel a little better. I'm starting to get hungry and I'm going to hunt in my office for some cold meds I bought awhile back ago...so I'm going to end with a quote I found that I liked...
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to Blogging Lisa.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
I love that quote.
Post a Comment